You’ve been shopping at the Complex City Mall all day. It’s almost time for your dinner reservation so you start heading for your car. As you are leaving, you discover you’ve left behind a few of your belongings (including your keys and wallet!) and the stores are closed for the night. Can you find your things and a way to get into the locked parking garage with enough time to make your dinner reservation?
The Mall is our most challenging room and is recommended for players with previous escape room experience who are 15+ years old.
- Please arrive at the time for which you are scheduled. This will still give you plenty of time to get checked in, sign liability waivers, and hear the rules of the room before your session begins.
- Every participant must sign a waiver to play. Players under the age of 18 must have their waiver also signed by a parent or guardian.
- All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
- Please use our props with care. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
- For your own safety and that of our employees and rooms, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
- In case of emergency or urgency, you may exit and return to a room at any time. If you leave the room for any reason during your session, the 60-minute clock will not stop.
- If you or anyone in your group appears under the influence of alcohol or drugs upon arrival, that person will NOT be permitted to enter the puzzle rooms. No refunds will be offered and the person will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
- We recommend a minimum age of 10 years old. Teens 17 and younger must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Players younger than 15 must have at least one parent or guardian present in the room while they play.